There are a lot of study abroad options out there. It can be overwhelming, especially if they appear the same. What we do—differently—is in our approach to you, the student.
- We cater to your overseas interests with a personal questionnaire that allows us to get to know you as a person and provide you a more personalized program from start to finish.
- We employ Geoff Yates, a kind and knowledgeable coordinator in London, who is eager to welcome and make you feel at home.
- We provide centrally located, safe, clean, single residence halls right in the heart of London and close to the university.
- We limit our unique excursions and cultural immersion activities to 10 students, getting you out of tourist traps and into local culture.
- And after your Panrimo program we stay in touch and immerse you further into the world with a life membership in the Panroamer Travel Club.
We’re here for you. And here to make you an intelligent traveler, a Panroamer.